WHAT IS NLP?

Neurolinguistic Programming started in 1974 in a work carried out by the programmer and psychologist Richard Bandler and the linguist John Grinder, who, seeking to understand and achieve the processes of change of the most important therapists of that time, used techniques that allowed drastic, rapid and effective changes in their patients. They studied these tools, codified them and adapted them to be used by anyone. They called them ‘NLP’.

NLP is an important tool in the creation of anchors that provide security: auditory, visual and kinesthetic. Each person gives priority to a different field in their communication and depending on the way they process the information may suffer shocks or produce very favorable changes.

Change is a matter of techniques and not of capacity. We are all capable of changing if we know how to do it and we are sufficiently motivated. NLP teaches how to do it, and to motivate us we have the important help of Coaching.

CALENDAR

DO YOU WANT TO START CHANGING CERTAIN BEHAVIORS?

FOLLOW THESE SIX TIPS AND YOU WILL SEE HOW YOUR DAYS WILL CHANGE POSITIVELY

  • MAKE AMENDS WITH THE PAST

    One reason we do not move forward in life is because we have not reconciled with past experiences and situations. When you solve that past, you will find the present.

  • HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR HAPPINESS!!

    Nobody has control of your happiness, except yourself. If you feel good, whatever they say, then follow that path. Only you have control over your decisions and what you should do.

  • THINK WISELY AND ACT POSITIVELY

    You have no control over 10% of the things that will happen to you during the day, however, the remaining 90% will depend on your response to the facts. If you think coldly and react positively, your day will change incredibly and everything will turn out well.

  • GIVE TIME SOME TIME

    Medicines help cure many diseases, but the best cure that exists is time. Time heals absolutely everything! Remember that life goes on and that after the storm always comes the calm.

  • DO NOT COMPARE YOUR LIFE WITH THAT OF OTHERS

    Everyone has a different purpose and mission. Live your own experience, look for your own way of living and fulfill your own objectives.

  • ENJOY LIFE

    Relax, listen to yourself, enjoy and stop thinking a lot about everything. It is natural not to know all the answers. When you least expect it, they will come.