DO WHAT OTHERS DON’T DARE TO DO!
Reengineering is the re-design of processes in a company. It is a project that works with both the employers and the employees in order to improve the production levels, the quality of the services offered and the efficiency in customer’s service.
We manage to transform the existing processes through productivity’s growth and competition, managing and coaching the personnel’s attitude and behavior.
WHAT IS ACHIEVED?
by moving towards new institutional changes through systematic and behavioral changes. Make your enterprise great!
through the development of newer ideas for a better customer service.
due to a better inside development which leads to an improvement in service quality.
developing programs that improve productivity. Modern techniques are used to improve the company’s organization.
by reducing the costs and increasing the performance through marketing improvement.
through efficient enterprise coaching, goal setting management and task motivation.
SERVICES AND WORKSHOPS:
- EVALUATION OF THOUGHT AND ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT .
- ORGANIZATIONAL DIAGNOSIS: ANALYSIS OF PROCESSES, POSTS AND FUNCTIONS.
- DESIGN OF COMPETENCIES MODELS AND EVALUATION OF FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCES.
- NLP FOR MANAGERS.
- 11 STEPS TO ACHIEVE A GOAL.
- LEADERSHIP 101: MANAGEMENT AND COMPETITION.
- COACHING: BEHAVIOR AND PERSONAL GROWTH.
- COACHING: ENGAGEMENT, EMPOWERMENT AND LEADERSHIP.
- NLP FOR MARKETING.