"It is time to move towards a gratifying education".
‘Reprojection’ means to develop a new plan by making changes, modifying processes and using our natural abilities (moral values, principles and life experiences) to create a wider image. It is applied in education to improve the teachers’ productivity and to improve academic results.
The purpose is to transform the previous experiences in order to become a better professional, student and/or school.
WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE?
by making system and behavioral changes. Give your school a 180 degree change!
with new methods and ideal changes to offer a better service.
due to the improvement in the school’s offered services as a result of a better understanding, comprehension and strategy.
by developing new programs and using modern techniques to improve the management system.
by lowering costs and increasing productivity, thus improving the institution’s public image.
with immediate and notable changes due to an important motivation and efficiency.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS:
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT: An Introduction to the ‘Method of Modern Education’.
- COACHING FOR THE INSTITUTION’S BOARD.
- NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP) FOR TEACHERS.
- WORKSHOPS FOR EMPLOYERS and EMPLOYEES.
- EFFECTIVE TEAM-WORK COMMUNICATION.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES.
- EMPOWERMENT AND LEADERSHIP.